Couples Counselling Sydney
Are you unhappy in your relationship?
You don’t have to put up with unhappiness, or live with it forever. Here’s how couples therapy or relationship counselling can help you and your partner:
- At Sydney Family and Couples Specialists, we recognise and know exactly how to deal with pain in a relationship and we have the specialist
skills to do it.
- We can help you regain closeness, passion, fun and get back that feeling of being ‘in love’.
- You’ll get tools and strategies to break destructive patterns, deal with old resentments and move towards a more supportive and intimate relationship.
- You will discover new ways to communicate and that will help you communicate more effectively with your partner, children, friends and colleagues.
- Through couples counselling we will work with you in a safe and constructive environment, mediated so you both get to say what’s really going
on for you.
- We will help you to repair the problems and feel close again and give you tools to work with at home.
- If breaking up is what you need, we can help you identify and manage the process to minimise damage and help you heal and move on.
Don’t leave it until you are facing a separation or divorce. Our specialist Couples Therapists can help you quickly regain your connection as a
How do you know if you need couples counselling? If any of this is going on for you, we can help.
- You feel disconnected, lonely, resentful and unloved?
- You don’t communicate and listen to what is important for each other?
- Affection, let alone sex, is just not happening?
- You are criticising each other, or constantly fighting about an issue that never seems to get resolved.
- And affair has occurred or some other significant betrayal? Perhaps your partner has suggested an open relationship? Or you want one?
- You can’t agree how to raise the children or in-laws are a problem for one or both of you?
- You are considering a separation but don’t know how to do it well?
Don’t worry. With the support of an experienced therapist, and practical tools you can take home between sessions, you two can find your way – and your love – again.
What makes Sydney Family and Couples Specialists so effective?
- Our therapists are specially trained to work with couples and families – we are relationship trained and passionate about what we do.
- We are outcome-driven. ‘Success’ to us is watching couples and families heal from hurts, and walk out of sessions working optimistically toward
a better life together.
- Our safe, well-paced sessions are managed so that each person in the room gets an equal voice, and a safe place to speak truthfully. Sessions
are not allowed to get out of control.
- We are able to effectively deal with anxiety and as a result couples feel comfortable with us very quickly.
We have the skills and expertise to help your relationship in ways you didn’t know were possible. Don’t put up with an unsatisfying partnership. Do something positive to get the love, connection and excitement you both really want, by booking a session now.
Need More Information?